Section 4 - Find Sums of Infinite Geometric Series
1. What is an infinite geometric sequence?
2. Click on the "Introduction Activity" button and complete the activity. Take down notes.
4. Read the information below and explain in your own words what the different between a divergent and convergent sequence?
3. Click on the "Summation of Infinite Geometric Series Video" button and complete the questions A-D below.
5. After watching the 2 videos below, take notes on Khan's 2 methods to derive the formula (Which was shown in the "Warm Up Video" above).
6. Take down notes on the convergent and divergent examples shown in the video below.
7. More examples.
8. Take notes on how to write repeating decimals as fractions with the infinite Geometric series.
Graphing stories - Height of Tennis Ball
Example : Koch Snow Flake