- If you wanted to topple over a domino the size of a skyscraper, how many dominoes would you need?
- What's a guess you know is too high?
- What's a guess you know is too low?
- What information would help solve this problem?
- What might you need to know?
- The distance between each domino also grows by a factor of 1.5. How much space would you need in order to knock down the skyscraper domino?
- Does the distance the domino is away from the one it's trying to knock down affect the outcome?
- How heavy is the smallest domino?
- How large (volume) are each of the dominoes?