Section 5 - Add and Subtract Rational Expressions
8.5 Add and Subtract Rational Expressions
- I can add or subtract with like denominators
- I can find the least common multiple
- I can add or subtract with unlike denominators (Monomials)
- I can add or subtract with unlike denominators (Polynomials)
- I can simplify a complex fraction
- You can only add or subtract rational expression when the __________________ are the same?
- What must you do when you have unlike denominators (seen in example 3)?
- In example 4, how should you deal with the subtraction sign?
- What are complex fractions?
- p.586 #1-35odd,41